Sunday 22 April 2012

Busy Busy weekend.

So I haven't blogged in like a week because I have been crazy busy and haven't been home and blah.
So Thursday my Gramme Arden , and Uncle Andrew and cousins came down from New Brunswick for Ethan's first birthday party and my Aunt Kelly's surprise 30th.

Friday we had my Gramme's pizza, which is the best and only pizza I will eat.
It's amazing. We didn't end up leaving my Aunt Marcia's until like 10:30pm because I decided to bake Ethan's cake there, and the little bears. I was so tired like so incredibly tired.

Saturday morning the day of Ethan's party, of course it was rainy and crappy all day. Just our luck.
At 9 am we had to run out to the walmart, metro and my aunt's to drop stuff off for the surprise party.
We didn't get back to the house until like 11 and I had to get started on the icing for the cake.

Talk about frustrating! I kept screwing up, then the icing would be to runny. But i got it done, it shockingly looked rather good. I had fun baking it and everything but I don't know if i would do it again. It was cheaper then buying one I guess I'm just being dramatic LOL.

There was alot of people here! Especially because it was so crappy outside, but it truly was a great time!! Ethan got alot of awesome presents. And it was amazing seeing everyone who came!!
He was so tired though, cause of all the hustle and bustle.

My Aunt's surprise birthday party was a total success!!
Had alot of drinks and some good laughs.

Loved every minute of this weekend.

2 comments: