Friday 6 April 2012

The nerve of some people!

So today, I was baffled about the nerve of some people.
After our walk with J & T this morning, I had to run to the grocery store because I didn't feel like having chicken for dinner again.
So were in the grocery store in the baby section because I like checking to see if there is a sale on stuff I wouldn't normally get Ethan.
And this lady came up to us, and asked me how old he is
" Oh we will be a year in a couple days!"
and the lady said " Oh how sweet, already working on your second I see"

My heart sank to my apparently huge fucking stomach.
I just smiled, and she walked away.
I left the store immediately, I couldn't believe it. I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
Feeling like the biggest, fattest piece of crap right now. Seriously? I thought you weren't suppose to just come out and say that to people. For this reason alone.

I could cry all over again just thinking about this.
It's not that im not trying to lose weight.
Sorry that its harder for me to lose it, then everyone else apparently.

Like I said in a previous post, not a fan of myself today.


No comments:

Post a Comment