Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teens in 2012

So what I don't get is the disrespect teens have now.
When I was a teen I was rotten, and I mean full on rotten. I was suspended from school idk how many times, got arrested moved out on my 16th birthday.
You name it, I did it.
And I still never disrespected my parents.
Ever.
Then I see kids, who get whatever they want and still treat there parents like shit.
I'm sorry child, where do you get off talking like that, and expecting the world but not doing shit too earn it.
Like a 14 yr old having a iphone 4s.
Seriously.
When I was a teen I had to pay for things like that myself.
And they just expect a hand out.
Wtf

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way!
    I mean my parents weren't the richest, so I had to get out and get a job and pay for things I wanted. My parents help me more now when it comes to money, then they did when I was a teenager.

    It blows my mind how rude the teens are nowadays.
    They have 0 respect for anyone, including themselves (especially the girls who dress like their fucking 30). GR.

    This is why I stay away from this topic. I could rant and rant all day long about them.

    ReplyDelete