Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday

Today, I went for a swim with E, and good friends of mine N,C & kids at the rec center.
It would have been more fun, if Ethan wasn't so moody. Which totally wasn't his fault I woke him up
because I wanted to go swimming, haha.

But this blog entry is for me to talk about some people's parenting skills.
I am the last person to judge people on there parenting skills cause I know people think badly about mine.
But I could care less.
What I'm getting at is people pushing there parenting skills on others.
Everyone has there different opinions and ways of doing things! Which is totally cool.
And I am totally open to peoples suggestions, and some people's suggestions have honestly helped!
I just don't appreciate peoples believes being pushed on to me.
You do things your way and I'll do them mine.

Please don't be pushy.


No comments:

Post a Comment