Wednesday 11 April 2012

Second time coming, and still no difference.

I don't know what it is lately, but I have been feeling very overwhelmed.
Honestly that doesn't happen very often.
But for the last couple days I have been feeling very icky...
And me and my mom got into a fight the other, which NEVER happens.
Ever! We cop attitude with each other once in a blue moon, but we never full out yell at each other.
And I find myself, getting made at Chuck a lot more.
Like honestly I do get mad at him alot, but that's what you have to deal with when your in a relationship with a man child I guess #teehee
I don't know what it is, I honestly don't

But this blog post was more towards my parental side of my family.
So my father's side of the family, isn't huge on get together birthday party blah blah.
Ethan hasn't seen them since thanksgiving.
And it's not because they live to far, because we lived 45 mins from them
and we saw my mothers side which was 130 mins away more.
They didn't see the point of bringing us out on his first xmas because it was a "small" get together.
That I guess we weren't invited to.
Now I find out, that they are to "busy" to celebrate his first birthday with him.
Hmm interesting.

I don't know how anyone else would react, but i'm pissed.
I can't and refuse to understand how you can go almost a year without seeing him.
I know it happened to me and my brother, but I am not putting ethan, and any future child of mine threw this.
Simple as that.
I will now longer hold my breathe, waiting for you to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment