Monday 16 April 2012

Ethan's birthday with Daddy.

So Ethan and I went to Chuck's this past weekend.
It was fun, kinda.
Went fishing with the kids, and got the see my step-kids! Which was awesome, I've missed them so much.

We were going to go for a boat ride in Chucks grandfathers new Pawn tune boat, but it was way to windy :(
The kids played for hours though! It was alot of fun, and Mima (aunt shirley) made a nice big bbq dinner.
She also made Ethan's bday cake :) 



 Yep, thats right there's chocolate teddy games on it. LOL


So teaching Logan how to cast a fishing line, was to say the least difficult.
BUT! we taught him! Back, Button, Go.
Three simple little words, which made it so much easier!
Cheyanne wants to fish so bad, but she is to little.
She helped me hold my fishing pole.
Which seemed to make her happy :) 
Chocolate Wasted
 So the cake was delicuous, as per usual when Shirley makes it.
Wyatt and Ethan loved it! Cheyanne and Logan wouldn't eat it,
I don't know why, but I guess they just didn't want it.
But it was very good! Ethan and Wyatt got totally caked in chocolate.
It was so cute, until Wyatt got fed up with his highchair and smashed his ice cream bowl -_- Not cool.



 All in all, without thinking of all the drama.
It was a pretty good day spent with the kiddos.




It was so windy

 I love my kiddos!
So very very much.


1 comment:

  1. AWH! I love the pictures!!! Sucks you couldn't go out on the boat.

    Glad the weekend wasn't a total loss. :)

    ReplyDelete