Monday 9 April 2012

Easter/Bobby's birthday.

So I just got back from easter dinner/cousins bobby's birthday dinner.
He's 13 today.
I can't believe how old they are getting!
I still think of bobby as a 4 year old.
Bobby is a inspiring "NHL" player ;)
He is getting quiet good actually.

Today was Ethan's first Easter dinner.
And he wouldn't eat any of it, which was weird cause we had Ham and Potatoes, and he loves! potatoes.
Usually...
So he had some buttered bread, couple bits of potatoes, half a banana, cheese puffs, and ice cream.
and to top it all off CAKE! how spoiled is he?
We had a awesome time though.
My uncle Nathan got this very cute video of Ethan and my cousin Noah laughing and playing together.
It was soooo adorable.
There so funny together, there a year and a half apart. And there starting to play so well together!!

I have a big week infront of me!
Tomorrow I get to go watch my friend Tasha's kids! I love them so much!<3
Friday I'm going to chucks to celebrate Ethan's first birthday with his side of the family!
I can't wait to see the kids!
Were also going to go look at houses! 3 of them, yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment